by Gemma Grau
Phase 1: Analysis of the Current Process
- The analysis of the current process is done by dividing the
process in its activities and analyse each activity separately.
- The tool allows defining the activities that decompose the process in the activity
list and, for each activity to state the actors involved in the activity and the activity
- The course of actions of the activity is described as in use cases but using an
specific notation, that we call Detailed Interaction Scripts (DIS for short).
- The DIS artefact structure the information by means of:
- Preconditions, postconditions and triggering events
- Actions that compose the activity
- Actors, Resources involved in Actions
- In order to allow reusability the tool also provides an actor catalogue.
- It is possible to define different actors, stating its name, short-name,
kind (Human, Software, Hardware and Organization), and description. If the actor is
software it is also possible to establish the software domain where it belongs to.
- It is possible to sort the catalogue in alphabetical order or by kind and to search the actors in it.