by Gemma Grau
REDEPEND-REACT is an extension of the i* modelling tool
REDEPEND that supports the generation and evaluation of i* models.
The activities supported by REDEPEND-REACT involve building the i* SD model,
defining the properties and evaluating the architectures. Also some extra features,
such as the construction of a properties catalogue, an actors catalogue and a components
catalogue, are provided in order to promote reusability, supporting return on investment.
REDEPEND-REACT also supports the following functionalities:
- General extensions: They have been developed to support the REACT functionality but they can also be useful when using REDEPEND. They allow to:
- Organize Dependency Shapes
- Convert an SR into an SD
- Duplicate Current Page
- REACT functionalities: They are specific for supporting the generation and evaluation of alternative architectural models.
- The Actor Catalogue Stencil
- The COTS Catalogue Stencil
- The Properties Catalogue Stencil
- Architectures Wizard
- Evaluate Current Architecture
- Evaluate All Generated Architectures
- Remove Generated Architectures
- PRiM functionalities: The REACT method is included in a more general framework that includes precise guidelines for constructing the i* models, some functionality have been added to help this guided construction of models.
- Create the actor SR model by following the PRiM method
- Export architectures to EXCEL